- Completed a relevant pre training course?
- Passion for the construction industry?
- Want a Career pathway?
Are you pre trade complete, first, second or third year carpenter? Our clients are looking for people just like you!
We are looking for people who are driven, want to succeed, reliable, have patience, professional manner, and have an excellent work ethic.
Successful applicants will need to have a proven record of completing both your written and practical competencies, be punctual and team focused. Attention to detail and the ability to be tasked and get on with the job is essential. You will need your own tools, and these will be dependent on what level of competency you are training to. Skills and Attributes
To be successful in securing this role ideally you will:
- Have a current driving licence.
- Have your own reliable transport.
- Be motivated towards continuous learning.
- Have a good work ethic (reliability is essential).
- Be committed to improving performance in product quality and safety.
- Have industry experience, or a pre-trade carpentry certificate would be advantageous.
- Consent to a Police check.
- Pass a drug test.
Culture and Benefits
In return, Canstaff will offer a supportive work environment, negotiate pay rates and employment conditions, and provide long term career opportunities.
Canstaff will give you opportunities to work on a number of diverse construction projects and become an integral member of the team.
If you fit the criteria above, and wish to start your apprenticeship immediately in Auckland apply online now!