Our clients need pipe-fitters who have a minimum of one year of relevant industry experience to join their team.
We are in need of reliable people, with initiative who can fit in with a team, and display attention to detail and the ability to think on their feet.You may be asked to undertake the following:
- Assisting with assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning (heating, ventilation, cooling, refrigeration) and sprinkler systems
- Assisting with assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing piping, valves and fittings
- Fitting and assembling components into final products by welding, riveting, soldering, brazing
- Weld purging
- Loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites
Ideal attributes are:
If you fit the bill apply online today!
- Minimum of one year experience relevant experience.
- A strong Health & Safety, and Quality focus.
- Customer focused.
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well as alone.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm and be able to multi-task.
- Have good communication skills.