Minimum of three years experience or relevant industry experience is all they need to join their team.
We are in need of reliable people, with initiative who can fit in with a team, and display attention to detail and the ability to think on their feet.
You may be asked to undertake the following:
Ideal attributes are:
- Assisting with assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning (heating, ventilation, cooling, refrigeration) and sprinkler systems
- Assisting with assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing piping, valves and fittings
- Fitting and assembling components into final products by welding, riveting, soldering, brazing
- Weld purging
- Loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites
If you fit the bill apply online today!
- Minimum of one year experience relevant experience.
- A strong Health & Safety, and Quality focus.
- Customer focused.
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well as alone.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm and be able to multi-task.
- Have good communication skills.