Who we are
Canstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour hire company. Canstaff is a Immigration New Zealand Accredited Employer with offices throughout New Zealand, specialising in Construction, Engineering, Civil Construction, Logistics, and Manufacturing sectors.
We are in need of reliable people, with initiative who can fit in with a team, and display attention to detail and the ability to think on their feet.
A minimum of three years
of experience or relevant industry experience is all they need to join their team.
You may be asked to undertake the following:
Ideal attributes are:
- Assisting with assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing air conditioning (heating, ventilation, cooling, refrigeration) and sprinkler systems
- Assisting with assembling, installing, maintaining and repairing piping, valves, and fittings
- Fitting and assembling components into final products by welding, riveting, soldering, brazing
- Weld purging
- Loading and unloading building and construction materials, tools and equipment and transporting them around building sites
If you fit the bill apply online today!
- Minimum of one year experience relevant experience.
- A strong Health Safety, and Quality focus.
- Customer focused.
- Be able to work effectively in a team as well as alone.
- Show initiative and enthusiasm and be able to multi-task.
- Have good communication skills.