Who we are
Agstaff is a New Zealand owned and operated Recruitment and labour hire company with offices throughout New Zealand, specialising in the Agriculture sector.
What we need
We are currently seeking the ideal applicant with a great attitude, a team player, and looking to settle into a position offering that excellence we often seek in working condition.
We currently have long and short term postions avalible!
We want to hear from applicants who have proven experience and who demonstrate the following:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following.
Following health and Saftey a must
• To provide routine preventative maintenance on all equipment and machinery as directed.
• To calibrate Chemical application equipment and monitors
• Be comfortable around chemicals and fumigant
• Keep work area safe and functional at all times
• Set up and calibrate sprayer and fumigator
• Equipment maintenance
• Keep equipment and facilities in good order: sprayer, fumigator, water truck, spray trailer and chemical shed
• Understand volume and weight conversions
• Have measure twice cut once mentality.
• Understand rates and mixing of chemicals
• Maintain spray logs and records
• Manage inventory
• Supervise and lead mixer/loader
• Understand weather and how it affects application
• Work at odd hours ie: early mornings and evenings to work around weather
• Ability to work at short notice: spray planning is primarily done around weather.
• Organise, plan and manage own time
You will enjoy these working conditions great company to work for! Social team that enjoy a good day's work. We often seek great conditions and enviroment. Want to find out more click on the apply.