Your Exciting, New Role
If you are looking for a role that is diverse, stimulating and challenging, it is likely we’ve got exactly what you are looking for.
Based in Mid Canterbury you will provide executive support to the CEO, working across the organisation to help develop and deliver on strategies
The Skills You Bring
- You have worked in a corporate environment for at least 2 years
- You have a meticulous, thorough, professional & resilient personality You are clear and concise with both written and oral forms of communication
- You have a proactive and friendly attitude with a focus on leadership and business development
- Attention to detail is your middle name
- Using your initiative is just something you do, not a trained skill
- Your problem-solving skills could be put to use at a United Nations summit
- Personal development and a commitment to quality are important to you
- Your strong interpersonal skills mean building strong relationships with clients is a breeze
- You hold the highest level of discretion and sensitivity on all your work
- You actually like working in a busy environment and thrive on working to deadlines
- You understand project-based administration
- You have advanced skills in MS Office
What’s In It For You!
- We firmly believe you are worth your weight in gold and this is exactly what we will tell your new employer!
- Our client has a big team of friendly and very professional staff
- This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person who has the relevant qualifications, experience and desire to undertake a challenging but fulfilling role.
- Flexibility to work full time or with hours that suit your lifestyle and your children’s busy lives
What you do now
If you're interested in this role, please click 'apply'
Applicants must submit a covering letter and an up to date resume