Our client is a family-owned and operated Christchurch construction company specializing in commercial construction, residential housing projects, and civil work.
They are seeking a multi-skilled all-rounder Machine Operator to join their team.
All types of commercial, residential and civil tasks:
- interpreting plans
- Marking out sites
- Boxing and concreting
- Machinery operation
- Dealing with other contractors and clients
- Follow industry best practice Health Safety.
- An experienced team player, able to work unsupervised, who is committed to providing a high level of workmanship and customer service.
- Able to run your own site.
- Good communication skills.
- Physically fit.
- Ability to work away from home as required.
- Ability to work nightshift as required.
- Current NZ Driver Licence, minimum of Class 2, plus Wheels, Tracks Rollers.
- Able to pass a Drug Test.
Apply now with your updated CV.