Our client, based in Auckland - is currently looking for an Experienced Drainlayer to join their hard-working team.
This company offers significant experiences and capabilities in designing and constructing total solutions for potable, storm, and wastewater management. They have been around since the late 1970s, so you know you will be well looked after.
To be considered for this role
- 2 to 5 years' experience in the installation of all, or some of the stormwater, wastewater, and drinking water;
- Certifying drainlayers tickets is beneficial but not essential;
- Full class 1 license and WTR essential;
- Work as part of a team and follow the process;
- Excellent communication and time management skills;
- Passionate about maintaining a safe working environment;
- Positive attitude and can-do mindset;
- Focus on quality workmanship with good problem-solving skills;
- Ability to work productively with minimal supervision.
If this sounds like and you would like to help build on our Good Work culture, then we would like to hear from you.