We are seeking a dynamic and adaptable senior architectural technician at the top of their game to join our expanding team of professionals.
One of New Zealand's leading home builders, well know for modern and sustainable residential houses is offering an exciting and challenging role in a team supported by like-minded professionals, passionate about delivering great homes that delight their clients.
You will be:
- A team player. Working closely with designers, planners, and consents people to ensure smooth and efficient delivery of completed and consented plans to the building teams.
- Capable of completing architectural drafting to a high standard of detail and accuracy in using ArchiCAD and internal systems.
- Able to provide technical leadership, mentoring, guidance.
- A high level of presentation and communication skills
- Tertiary Design and/or Architecture qualification.
- Sound working knowledge of NZ3604 and the building codes.
- Minimum of 5 years NZ construction industry draughting experience, preferably at least 2 of these years using ArchiCAD.
- Minimum of LBP1 and at least 3 years experience since licensing.
This career-defining role is open to a person with a combination of talent, personality, and drive.
Benefits and perks:
- A supportive workplace culture where great work is recognised and rewarded
- A Flexible working model which allows you to work from home at times
- Subsidised Health Insurance.
- A fantastic office location.. with your own car park!
If you have the skills and experience to thrive in this role, then please APPLY NOW!