With a full order book and in total growth mode, our client is Busy!!
To help manage the workload they are looking for an Architectural Technician to work closely with the drawings team in a variety of draughting projects, including townhouses, apartments blocks, and high-end designs and builds.
Join one of New Zealand's leading builders known for well-constructed modern residential housing with an unmatched record of delivery and quality
- Tertiary Design and/or Architecture qualification.
- Sound working knowledge of NZ3604 and the building codes.
- Minimum of 5 years NZ construction industry draughting experience, preferably at least 2 of these years using ArchiCAD.
- LBP1 would be an advantage but not a requirement
- Strong attention to detail and focus on accuracy.
- Capable of seamlessly fitting into a team environment
- Be a team player, self-motivated, and able to work autonomously
- Strong communication and organizational skills
Benefits and Perks:
- Amazing office location with own car park
- Subsidised Health Insurance
- Supportive, professional but fun team environment
- Work/life balance - Flexibility to work from home at times
If you’re someone that enjoys new challenges, meeting new people, and working in a team environment, this is the perfect role for you. Apply now.