This position is responsible for providing site-based quality inspection and compliance control on inbound and outbound goods, ensuring quality is kept at the forefront of staff members’ minds.
Key Accountabilities/Responsibilities •
- Provide support to the Assurance Team, Operations Team, Supply Chain, and Production Team members, as required.
- Inspect, test and sample materials, parts or products for defects and any deviations from specifications.
- Ensure that all inspections, testing, and verification activities are effectively completed.
- Support quality inspection of incoming goods.
- Support maintaining, reviewing, and updating Quality documentation and records.
- Raise and escalate non conformance and corrective action reports.
- Adhere to the internal Quality Management System (QMS), attend QMS training sessions and strive to seek opportunities to continuously improve department quality processes and outcomes.
Core Competencies -
- Experience with electronics and software equipment inspection, manufacturing/production acceptance testing.
- Experience providing Quality Assurance/Control in a manufacturing environment.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills.
- Proven Microsoft Office skills.
- Experience in medical device manufacturing.
- Understanding of ISO13485 principles.
As a growing organisation, career advancement opportunities are huge!
If you meet the above criteria and are interested in applying, please click 'APPLY NOW' and one of our consultants will be in contact to discuss your application further.